I don't see that Secure Boot is greyed out. Find out which key to use to select Secure Boot and which key to toggle it.
I don't know why you can't select it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Here is the picture for reference.
Why is this the case? What can I do to rectify it?
I don't see that Secure Boot is greyed out. Find out which key to use to select Secure Boot and which key to toggle it.
I don't know why you can't select it.
This has already been given as an answer, but maybe this will help too.
The screenshot actually shows Secure Boot is already enabled, so there is nothing you need to change if your goal is to use Secure Boot or meet Windows 11 requirements.
Are you trying to disable it for any reason? What's the context here? Sometimes you need to set a BIOS password in order to make changes here.
Using the up arrow on your keyboard, can you navigate to "Secure Boot" and press (+) or (-) to toggle it between Enabled/Disabled? Press Enter to save a setting. Often, it says what to press and how to exit.
On some PCs, you can repeatedly press the boot key and select either "Legacy Boot" or "UEFI Boot," then choose to boot from the USB.
AI answer
A greyed-out Secure Boot setting is commonly caused by firmware configuration rather than Windows itself. Based on the available guidance, the most common cause is that CSM/Legacy Support is enabled, which prevents Secure Boot from being activated normally.
What to check:
Also verify these prerequisites:
Important: