thank you for your advice but i lost the recovery key i can not find it
i do not have the recovery key and i have very important folders and files.
i do not want to lose my files
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
good evening
I cannot access my Microsoft account and I cannot find my BitLocker recovery key. My laptop is locked by BitLocker, and I urgently need to recover my personal files. I have tried checking my Microsoft accounts, but I cannot find the recovery key. I need help recovering access to my account and finding my BitLocker recovery key without losing my files
i appreciate your help
thank you for your advice but i lost the recovery key i can not find it
i do not have the recovery key and i have very important folders and files.
i do not want to lose my files
thank you for your advice but i lost the recovery key i can not find it
i do not have the recovery key and i have very important folders and files.
This key is usually saved to your Microsoft account, a USB drive, or printed when BitLocker was first enabled.Please try signing in to your Microsoft account on another device and check:
https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey
If the key was saved there, you should be able to unlock your PC.
If you used a work or school account, you may need to contact your organization’s IT administrator.
Unfortunately, if the recovery key is not available, it won’t be possible to access the system because of BitLocker encryption. In this case, the only option is to format the hard drive and reinstall Windows.