OneDrive hängt bei der PDF-Synchronisierung auf dem iPad

SK 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-07-17T16:08:10.36+00:00

I have tried everything and do not know what to do...

Problem: I use my iPad to edit files, mainly PDFs. Since yesterday (I think) the syncing does not work anymore. I edit a PDF, click on "safe". The "syncing" bar opens. But it is stuck at 0%, and I have absolutely no idea why.

Tried solutions: My iPad is up to date (and not as old as to be affected by this: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/office/lifecycle/officeinstall/update-m365-office-macos-ios), so is my OneDrive. OneDrive works normally on Mac and on iPhone. I have restarted my iPad, deinstalled Onedrive (and then restarted), eliminated the cache, logged in and out of my account, tried editing other PDF files (same problem).

Any ideas, what might be wrong? I really have no clue....

Microsoft 365 und Office | OneDrive | Für das Bildungswesen | iOS
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

6 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Thomas L 160.1K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Volunteer Moderator
    2026-07-25T00:17:32.5+00:00

    Hallo,

    vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

    Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir zur Verfügung.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.