Hello,
I'll try to explain our request in English because you seem not to understand Microsoft's automatically created translation...
We have the problem meetings can't be PLANNED in private channels - which is strange because I can't see the purpose of private channels that way (see: Andreas Geiger's post).
It would be great IF there was the possibility to create meetings in private channels, e. g. if you use Teams for digitial school in times of Corona (like me) and you're trying to plan conferences in several private channels for each subject. At the moment, all the teachers get invitations for all conferences in the whole team, which isn't nice. But if the meetings are planned without adding a channel, the chat isn't shown in the team but in the "Chat" section.
As you can see in the several answers, this feature would be very useful. I hope Microsoft deals with it as so many people responded - and didn't get an answer that "fixed" the problem or showed Microsoft was working on it.
Kind regards and stay corona-free!
Fabian R.