Eine Familie von Microsoft-Tabellenkalkulationsprogrammen mit Tools zum Analysieren, Darstellen und Vermitteln von Daten.
Hi,
I'm Sumit, here to help with your query in the Microsoft Q&A.
Apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing. I am happy to help you today.
Seems like something known:
Based upon https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA/, it does not appear that the NASDAQ was closed on July 18th 2025, so we would be expecting a row returned for July 18th, which is not shown in your image.
I'm getting the same experience as you and OP.
Since Microsoft provides the data from a 3rd party provider, I think they would fix the issue on Monday.
I hope you find this information useful. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate the thread. Wishing you good luck!
Standard 3rd party link disclaimer:
There may be links to non-Microsoft websites that provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on websites frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers, as they sometimes do more harm than good.