Microsoft 365-funktioner, der hjælper brugere med at administrere deres abonnementer, kontoindstillinger og faktureringsoplysninger.
Yes, that is correct. Everything is the same apart from Copilot, in the classic plan.
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
So I have another question.
So I found out you cant downgrade from office 365 family to classic just by changing my subscribtion or plan.
But i been in contact with microsoft and they told me it can change from the familly to classic by canceling my subscribtion then resubscribe and then i can choose the microsoft office 365 family classic version without the copilot ai.
My current subscribtion is to be renewed on the 12th of December 😀
My question is if i do that will it have to share my office with the 5 microsoft account i shared it with before and reinstall it on all those pc's again?
Microsoft 365-funktioner, der hjælper brugere med at administrere deres abonnementer, kontoindstillinger og faktureringsoplysninger.
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
Yes, that is correct. Everything is the same apart from Copilot, in the classic plan.
Copilot is the only differents?
Your welcome! Do not hesistate for any other questions, I would be glad to assist you.
Ok thank
Hi Dennis,
As far as I know, The Office 365 Family classic would have Outlook as well.