Various BSOD errors over the course of 2 years

Anonym
2024-10-07T12:36:14+00:00

*related, newer thread: My past thread stopped receiving responses, so I'm putting up a new one; various BSODs over long period of time*

Hi

I'm writing this post, as I've now been experiencing a wide range of different BSOD errors over the course of now something like 2 years, and would like some form of support in fixing whatever is causing these issues. These BSODs can happen literally at any time. Sometimes it's 5 minutes after booting up my PC, before I've even opened my internet browser, and sometimes I can run heavy gaming on it for hours. But they do inevitably always happen.

The following is a list of some of the errors I've experienced:
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've already tried the following:
Checking for outdated drivers
DISM and SFC
Running Memtest86
Reinstalling Windows
Replacing RAM sticks
Replacing GPU

My current specs are:
ASUS Prime A320M-K
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (replaced a 1660ti after BSODs began)
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 - 2x32GB (replaced my 2x8GB sticks after BSODs began)

I hope to hear from someone asap, as these problems are well and truly getting on my nerves.

Windows til hjemmet | Windows 11 | Ydeevne og systemfejl

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

12 svar

Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
  1. DaveM121 937.2K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2024-10-07T17:32:58+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Anonym
    2024-10-07T17:32:29+00:00

    Alright, I'll do this over the next few days, given that I remember to. Thank you.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. DaveM121 937.2K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2024-10-07T17:22:09+00:00

    Thank you for that information.

    To try to force Windows to show any faulting drivers, the best option would be to turn on Driver Verifier, let your PC crash 3 times, then you must turn off Driver Verifier, and finally, upload any newly created minidump files

    Before you run Driver Verifier, please create a new System Restore Point

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...


    Note, if you have any difficulty getting into Windows with Driver Verifier enabled:

    Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

    Do this twice

    On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.

    Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

    Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

    Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run these two commands, then restart your PC.

    verifier /reset

    verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  4. Anonym
    2024-10-07T17:19:29+00:00

    I don't believe I did anything in particular to make sure everything was installed.

    What I've specifically done was use the "Reinstall Windows 11" with "Keep Personal Data" on (which deleted a lot of personal data regardless). I've also grabbed the Windows 11 installer directly from the Microsoft website and run that to get the newest update, as it was refusing to update on my PC, just saying that "an error occurred". So I'm not sure if drivers and such were removed. I did ensure that things like my graphics driver got updated manually though.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  5. DaveM121 937.2K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2024-10-07T16:37:51+00:00

    That minidump file also listed generic errors, nothing specific.

    You indicate you have re-installed Windows and the system crashes have survived doing that, what method did you use to re-install your drivers after re-installing Windows?

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer