i dont know what you mean by this "C drive’s root–e.g., C:\Tools" i dont have "tools"
I have some old logitech drivers that i need to delete from my system so i can turn on memory integrety and i cant seem to delete them
i downloaded logitech software for my "racing wheel". The software is from 2010 and so is its drivers.
I can find the drivers in the system32 folder but when i go and delete them it says "this action cant be combleted because the file is open in another program"
I have looked everywhere for that "program" that it is running on
I have looked in the settings, taskmanager, logitech folders, and many other places
The driver names are "WmBEnum.sys, WmXICore.sys and WmVirHid.sys"
I have also tried using pnputils in the commandprompt but it cant find the drivers (maybe because they are .sys files and not "drivers"?)
i need them deleted so i can turn on memory integrety so i can open faceit anti cheat
If a person from microsoft software team wanted to contact me on the phone or other form of easier faster comunication that would be appreciated i have struggled with this for a long time
Windows til hjemmet | Windows 10 | Enheder og drivere
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
15 svar
Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
-
Anonym
2024-09-25T16:08:38+00:00 -
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,795 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
2024-09-25T16:04:57+00:00 Please download this tool:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...
Copy the file “hvciscan_amd64.exe” to a folder on the C drive’s root–e.g., C:\Tools\
Open an admin Command Prompt and run:
c:\tools\hvciscan_amd64.exePost the output here.
-
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,795 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
2024-09-25T15:30:41+00:00 WmXICore.sys is not listed in the log. Chances are it has been deleted already.
Can you try rebooting the system and enabling Memory integrity again? Post screenshot if it still shows some incompatible drivers.