Well...not sure any1's reading my post, so I decided to translate :)
I have a fine working local network: Two desktops (one with 8.1 pro, the other with 10 home v. 1909) and a laptop (home 1909).
All pcs are visible to each other and moving files from one of them to another, has never been easier.
After I upgrade one of the 2 win 10 pcs to v. 2004, I can't move files any longer from the upgraded pc into one of the other 2 if I try to do it from one of the other 2 pcs.
I can still see the upgraded pc from the other 2 but I can only move files from the upgraded pc (and of course between the 2 pcs that didn't get any update).
Settings are as they should be (the very same as Palle Lengsholm) and services are as suggested by Jouni.E.
Let's say A is the desktop with win 8.1, B the desktop with win 10 v 1909 and C the laptop with win 10 v 1909.
If I upgrade B (or C) to v 2004 I'll be able to move files from B to the other 2 pcs but not viceversa. I can still see all pcs in the local network
no matter which pc I use to see the network.
As soon as I go back (I use AOMEI backup pro), problems disappear.
Something must be wrong somewhere. I tried several times with the 2 win 10 pcs, both only 1 of them or both: Every time I got same result. Since this behaviour starts with the v 2004 upgrade, the problem must be with this release. I can't see this problem mentioned anywhere, that's why I wonder whether the only peeps with this prob are Palle and me.
Anyone out there?