Hej Ruprect,
Jeg kan se at du har fået et svar i din Engelske tråd. I tilfælde af at du ikke har set det, kan du læse det herunder:
First of all, thanks for the video of your issue and the extensive lengths you've gone through to demonstrate your issue. The error you are seeing is pretty generic, it just means the recording device has been invalidated or no longer present. Which is evident from when you see the device manager flash, the device go away, you get error in camera app, and then it returns and starts working. Given the camera is streaming successfully until surprise removal, I don't believe you have a problem with your camera driver, or the camera pipeline.
I'm more inclined to think you have a usb bus issue given the behavior of hot unplug during use. Is your Logitech C270 connected to an external hub? Have you tried connecting to different ports on your machine? I'd suggest trying a rear port on your machine, usb 3.0 port (they usually have blue tabs) if available. If it still reproduces no matter what port, then look at other devices attached to your machine. If you have multiple usb devices on your machine, unplug everything but the camera and see if it repros. Adding one at a time back to see if the devices in conjunction cause the problem.
Thanks,
Tom
Jeg vil foreslå at du prøver foreslaget, og vender tilbage til Tom.
Med venlig hilsen,
Nicolai A.