Další funkce a problémy související s chatem v Microsoft Teams pro firmy
Have you tried holding CTRL and clicking the hyperlink at the same time?
Tento prohlížeč se už nepodporuje.
Upgradujte na Microsoft Edge, abyste mohli využívat nejnovější funkce, aktualizace zabezpečení a technickou podporu.
I'm running Teams on Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (remote VM for working). Past month I have issue to open links in chats/team channels. When I click on hyperlink, nothing happens.
I've checked default browser is set to Chrome.
I've tried to:
I've tried to do the steps both separately and all of them at once with the computer restart at the end. Nothing helped.
I'll be greatful for any help.
Thanks
Další funkce a problémy související s chatem v Microsoft Teams pro firmy
Otázka je uzamčená. Tato otázka se migrovala z komunity podpory Microsoftu. Můžete hlasovat, jestli je užitečná, ale nemůžete k ní přidávat komentáře či odpovědi ani ji nemůžete sledovat.
Have you tried holding CTRL and clicking the hyperlink at the same time?
It's hyperlink to a website. When I right click and choose open link, nothing happens. When I choose copy link I can paste it to the broswer. But it's time consuming and non-friendly way.
I understand, Rajnoch. Are you trying to open a file through a hyperlink or just a website? What happens if you right click the hyperlink and copy the link and paste it manually in the browser?
Unfortunately the article is about files (separate tab in chat/channel) and not URL hyperlinks in messages
Hi Rajnoch,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues opening your hyperlinks. You may change the default behavior when opening links by following the instructions from this article.
https://www.syvantis.com/blog/how-to-make-micro...
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.