تجربة سيئة جدأ جدا Very Bad experience

2025-07-21T12:54:14.6066667+00:00

**بصراحة أنا مش قادر أوصف كمية قلة الأدب والسفالة الي مريت بيها مع شركة ميكروسوفت **

كانت تجربة سيئة جدا وأصعب وأسوء تجربة علي الاطلاق ساعة ما اشتريت اشتراك لميكروسوفت أوفيس 365 يوم 20أبريل. تم حظر الاكونت في نفس اليوم .حاولت أتواصل مع حد من الدعم الفني في خلال شهر تقريبا من العذاب اليومي للتواصل مع احد فريق الدعم الفني وحجز التذكرة واقعد علي الانتظار يومياً من ثلث ساعة الي نصف ساعة يوميا ...يخبروني بانهم لا يستطيعون فك هذا الحظر وينصحوني بمليء استمارة أو فورة .ملئت العديد من الاستمارات والفوم التي يتجاوز عددها ال 40 استمارة ولكن بلا جدوي ... لا يوجد رد أو حل ختي الان .احساس صعب أوي لما تكون دافع اشتراك مدته 12 شهر وعدي منه أربعة شهور حتي الان بلا جدوي ولم استفيد حتي بيوم واحد فقط من مزايا هذا الاشتراك .انتظروا فيديو الخاص بنشر هذا الاحتيال علي الفيس بوك واليوتيوب وتوثيقه بالاسكرين شوت و الصور من كل محادثة وكل رد سواء علي الايميل أو من الدعم الفني الخاص بالشركة . ** Honestly, I can't describe the amount of rudeness and vulgarity I went through with Microsoft.** ** It was a very bad experience, the most difficult and worst experience ever, when I purchased a Microsoft Office 365 subscription on April 20th.

** My account was banned on the same day. I tried to contact a member of technical support during about a month of daily suffering to contact a member of the technical support team and book a ticket, and I was on hold for a third to half an hour every day... They told me that they could not lift this ban and advised me to fill out a form or a request. I filled out many forms and forms, exceeding 40 in number, but to no avail... There is no response or solution until now. It is a very difficult feeling when you have paid for a 12-month subscription and four months have passed so far to no avail and I have not benefited even a single day from the benefits of this subscription. Wait for the video of this scam being spread on Facebook and YouTube and documented with screenshots and photos of every conversation and every response, whether by email Or from the company's technical support.

Issue: Account blocked and inaccessWhere is the appeal up time Now ? Since I have purchased this product ,I did not benefit from it even for a single day out of the 356 days of subscription.Please, extend this subscription to enjoy 365 day of paid invoice or cancel this subscription and Refund me Now.Why didn't you block my account?And why didn't you want to appeal it up time nowPlease, i need someone of the administration to speak with

Reply me soon Yousef Abdo ‪+2*****4‬

and this is my order detail of office365 purchase :

Email Address: o*****@gmail.com

Order Number: 8383852014

Subscription: Microsoft 365 Family

Amount Paid: EGP 2,899.00

Microsoft 365 وOffice | الاشتراك، الحساب، الفوترة | للاستخدام المنزلي | Windows
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

4 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,090 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2025-07-22T12:56:04.9333333+00:00

    I appreciate the response and I totally understand your frustration.

    In this case, I would recommend requesting an escalation to Microsoft Support again as a last resort.

    https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smc2&ContactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=S.HP.SmcContactUsLanding

    Type "Microsoft 365 sign in problem" > Contact Support > Microsoft 365 and Office > Billing and Account Profile Questions > Confirm > Chat with a support agent in your web browser

    Phone Support: https://support.microsoft.com/topic/customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

    Best Regards,

    Darhyl

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

  2. 2025-07-21T14:43:46.6166667+00:00

    The same thing every time.. no one solves it.. it's all work.. they send you attempts that I waste time on.. they don't understand the 4 months.. may God take revenge on you, I swear to God..

    Okay, I will leave my job completely and I will take my rights into my own hands. I will share you all on social media and YouTube. My new job will be revenge on Microsoft only
    نفس الكلام بتاع كل مرة ..مفيش حد بيحل ..كله اشتغالات يبعتلك محاولات أضيع فيها وقت مش كافهيم ال 4 شهور ربنا ينتقم منكم والله العظيم.

    طيب أنا بقي هاسيب شغلي خالص وهاخد حقي بايدي وهاشيركم كل كل وسائل السوشيال ميديا واليوتيوب وهايبقي شغلتي الجديد الانتقام فقط من ميكروسوفت

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

  3. تم الحذف

    مُسحت هذه الإجابة بسبب انتهاك قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا. تم الإبلاغ عن الإجابة يدويًا أو تحديدها من خلال الكشف التلقائي قبل اتخاذ الإجراء. يُرجى الرجوع إلى قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد من المعلومات.

    3 من التعليقات الممسوحة

    تم إيقاف تشغيل التعليقات. معرفة المزيد

  4. Darhyl Amizola 50,090 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2025-07-21T13:34:16.89+00:00

    Hey there! Nice to meet you!

    Just a gentle reminder that we are only Microsoft users like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft system.

    Based on your description, kindly follow the guide to unblock your account through this link:

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/account-has-been-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

    If the issue persists, I highly recommend you submit a reinstatement form as a last resort:

    https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinstatement?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

    (This is not an account recovery webform)

    You may receive the results via email within 48 - 72 hours.

    If you haven't received a response to the reinstatement request you have submitted after 72 hours, please check your email inbox, junk, and spam folders in case you receive it there.

    In case you are unable to unblock the account and since the subscription needs to be cancelled in order to stop the recurring charge, according to Independent Advisor WattyNuela: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b4e53b04-18ab-428e-9384-f52269746bf1

    "I would like to let you know that without accessing the account is not possible to cancel a subscription, and no one at Microsoft can access to this information.

    If you already tried all the methods available regarding account recovery, I can recommend you reach out to your bank and ask for one of the next options:

    1. Block this incoming charge from Microsoft
    2. Block the current card and ask for a new one."

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.