Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information – 0xc0000034

مجهول
2021-06-21T20:30:28+00:00

Hello,

Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this

I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do

Thanks for posting your solution if you do

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

17 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2021-06-21T22:17:51+00:00

    Hello Paloma B,

    After executing the last command, I've got a message saying access denied

    How could I fix this?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2021-06-21T22:08:52+00:00

    Hello Paloma B,

    When I've executed the third command , I've got a message saying after selecting All (A)

    an i/o operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. the registry could not read in

    Is this okay?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2021-06-21T21:49:45+00:00

    Hello Paloma B,

    When I've executed the first command , I've got a message saying

    The type of the file system is NTFS

    Cannot lock current drive

    Windows cannot run disk checking on the volume because is it write protected

    Is this okay?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2021-06-21T21:36:40+00:00

    Hello Paloma B,

    I've downloaded and installed the windows 10 on my usb drive

    But when I boot using the usb drive, it takes so long, also those troubleshoot buttons take too long to respound

    Is this normal?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2021-06-21T21:16:15+00:00

    Hello, how are you?

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

    My name is Paloma B., I'm an independent advisor, I'm here to help you in the best possible way.

    I understand that you changed the boot mode and now windows is locked in that option.

    In this case, in order to avoid reinstalling Windows, we can try to perform it using a bootable Windows USB command.

    Create installation media from another computer.

    1. Download and run the tool: MediaCreationTool.exe.

    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

    1. Accept the License Terms.
    2. Click Create installation media for another computer.
    3. Deselect the Use the recommended options for this computer option.
    4. Select the Language, Edition and Architecture.
    5. Click USB Flash Drive.
    6. Insert the removable media.
    7. The Windows 10 download will begin.
    8. Wait and follow the tool's procedures until the end of the media creation.

    Note: The Windows 10 edition presented in the tool refers to Home and Pro.

    Important: If you restart your computer and your current version of Windows starts, you may need to open a boot menu or change the boot order in your computer's BIOS or UEFI settings

    so that it is initialized by the media. To open a boot menu or change the boot order, you will normally need to press a key combination (such as F2, F12, Delete or Esc) immediately after turning on the computer. For

    For instructions on changing your computer's boot order, see the documentation that came with it, or go to the manufacturer's website.

    If changing the boot order or menu does not work, try again by entering Windows, shutting down and then starting the computer.

    Make the boot in normal mode using the procedure below.

    1. Boot the Windows 10 installation media.
    2. Click Repair Computer.
    3. Click Troubleshooting.
    4. Click Advanced Options.
    5. Click Command Prompt.
    6. Type the command

    CHKDSK /f /r /b [Enter]

    Bootrec /Scanos [Enter]

    Bootrec /Rebuildbcd [Enter]

    Bootrec /Fixmbr [Enter]

    Bootrec /Fixboot [Enter]

    and press Enter;

    1. Restart your computer and check if the problem persists please.

    I await news.

    If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.

    We will always be available for whatever you need!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات