The only way to remove those restrictions would be to contact the IT administrator at your school, because if that is a managed device, they will also have the BIOS locked with a password to block you from re-installing Windows.
How can I use software without administrator permission in Windows 11?
I have a laptop that I bought in 2022, Lenovo Windows 11, from my school, but it wants the administrator name and password. I tried all possible methods and did not succeed in trying to install software for the device. Is there a way that does not require the administrator name and password.Well, I want you to give me a method, even if it is dangerous for the laptop, wherever it is
Windows for home | Windows 11 | الاسترداد والنسخ الاحتياطي
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
7 إجابات
فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
-
مجهول
2024-09-12T11:51:21+00:00 I understand from your words that there is no way. Please give me a way, even if its success rate is small or dangerous