How can I use software without administrator permission in Windows 11?

مجهول
2024-09-04T18:29:55+00:00

I have a laptop that I bought in 2022, Lenovo Windows 11, from my school, but it wants the administrator name and password. I tried all possible methods and did not succeed in trying to install software for the device. Is there a way that does not require the administrator name and password.Well, I want you to give me a method, even if it is dangerous for the laptop, wherever it is

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الاسترداد والنسخ الاحتياطي

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

9 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2024-09-12T07:30:41+00:00

    Well, I want you to give me a method, even if it is dangerous for the laptop, wherever it is

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-09-12T07:28:43+00:00

    Well, I want you to give me a method, even if it is dangerous for the laptop, wherever it is

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2024-09-05T16:02:50+00:00

    In short, you cannot do anything if you do not have the authorization of your computer's administrator (password). The best thing to do is to try to contact the IT department of the school where you bought the computer and they can give you access to the administrator account so you can install or modify the system.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2024-09-05T15:58:50+00:00

    I didn't understand what these things meant

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات