How can I use software without administrator permission in Windows 11?

مجهول
2024-09-04T18:29:55+00:00

I have a laptop that I bought in 2022, Lenovo Windows 11, from my school, but it wants the administrator name and password. I tried all possible methods and did not succeed in trying to install software for the device. Is there a way that does not require the administrator name and password.Well, I want you to give me a method, even if it is dangerous for the laptop, wherever it is

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الاسترداد والنسخ الاحتياطي

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

9 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2024-09-05T15:48:23+00:00

    Regrettably, formatting or reinstalling Windows without administrator permission is inherently against its design. It's a fundamental security measure. Attempting to bypass this could violate your school's policy and risk damaging your laptop or data.

    I strongly recommend focusing on the safer alternatives:

    * Portable apps

    * Contacting your school's IT department

    * Exploring web-based applications or cloud services

    These options are compliant and less likely to cause problems.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-09-05T15:42:29+00:00

    I mean, is there a way to format/software without the permission of the administrator, whether with specific programming or another

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2024-09-05T15:28:41+00:00

    I don't quite understand your question, what do you mean by "make software"? Can you explain a little more?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2024-09-05T14:19:21+00:00

    Can you explain more.I mean, is there a way to make software

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2024-09-04T20:11:53+00:00

    Hi, faisal_406. My name is Ivan, and I am an Independent Assessor. I'd be more than happy to assist you. I'm so sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Don't worry, I'll do everything I can to help you.

    Unfortunately, you won't be able to install any software without administrator permissions. You can only load programs with portable versions that don't need installation.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات