Account hacked Dec 2025, now suspended, ACSR no response, self-service loop, need human recovery help

fandewei 0 信誉分
2026-10-01T12:34:50.22+00:00

My Microsoft account ******@hotmail.com was hacked on 2025/12/21. The attacker:

  • Changed the password
  • Authorized a suspicious OAuth app named api2
  • Attempted to change the verification email to ******@outlooksl.com (waiting period completed on/after 2026/1/26)

Current state: Microsoft has now suspended the account for terms-of-service violations (presumably caused by the attacker's activity).

What I've tried:

  1. Submitted the ACSR recovery form twice (contact email: my QQ email). No response received.
  2. Self-service recovery page at account.microsoft.com shows the suspended-account page, but clicking "Continue" loops me to a sign-in page I cannot complete.
  3. Microsoft China support phone (400-086-9002) unreachable today (national holiday).

Identity evidence I can provide:

  • Real name: Fan Dewei (范德伟)
  • Tongji University PhD, graduated 2012, student ID 0810020116
  • Shanghai phone (2012): 1391882800
  • Long-active associated mailbox: ******@qq.com (since 2009)
  • Frequent correspondents: chenglunchui, jennyqzhu, 管维 (these appear in real QQ email history)

Request: I need a human agent to review the case, restore my account access, and remove the attacker's api2 OAuth app and the outlooksl.com verification email.

Contact: [你的 QQ 邮箱]My Microsoft account ******@hotmail.com was hacked on 2025/12/21. The attacker:

  • Changed the password
  • Authorized a suspicious OAuth app named api2
  • Attempted to change the verification email to ******@outlooksl.com (waiting period completed on/after 2026/1/26)

Current state: Microsoft has now suspended the account for terms-of-service violations (presumably caused by the attacker's activity).

What I've tried:

  1. Submitted the ACSR recovery form twice (contact email: my QQ email). No response received.
  2. Self-service recovery page at account.microsoft.com shows the suspended-account page, but clicking "Continue" loops me to a sign-in page I cannot complete.
  3. Microsoft China support phone (400-086-9002) unreachable today (national holiday).

Identity evidence I can provide:

  • Real name: Fan Dewei (范德伟)
  • Tongji University PhD, graduated 2012, student ID 0810020116
  • Shanghai phone (2012): 1391882800 (used) 18261896976(now)
  • Long-active associated mailbox: ******@qq.com (since 2009)
  • Frequent correspondents: chenglunchui, jennyqzhu, 管维 (these appear in real QQ email history)

Request: I need a human agent to review the case, restore my account access, and remove the attacker's api2 OAuth app and the outlooksl.com verification email.

Contact: ******@qq.com

Microsoft 安全性 | Intune | Configuration Manager | 其他
0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。