Azure OpenAI: Deployment Blocked by CannotDeployDueToLocalRegulations — Verification Needed

Belfoy-6557 0 信誉分
2026-09-27T10:28:29.62+00:00

Problem description

I am trying to deploy the Azure OpenAI model "gpt-5.6-luna" in Azure AI Foundry, but the deployment is consistently blocked with the error "CannotDeployDueToLocalRegulations." The portal indicates that the failure is due to eligibility restrictions under local regulatory requirements, despite my organization being a registered enterprise in mainland China with a valid business license. I am seeking guidance on how to verify and enable deployment for my subscription.

Environment

Azure OpenAI deployment in Azure AI Foundry, model: gpt-5.6-luna, region: East US, quota: 1,000,000 TPM, customer: mainland China registered enterprise.

What I've already tried

I have verified that my organization is registered in mainland China and possess the necessary business license. I have reviewed self-help materials regarding model/region gating and quota, confirming that the quota is sufficient and that this issue relates to eligibility restrictions. I have also submitted previous requests for assistance but have not received a resolution or further guidance.

Current status

The deployment is being rejected during the creation stage with the error "CannotDeployDueToLocalRegulations." I am requesting escalation to the Azure OpenAI or Microsoft Foundry compliance team to verify the backend enablement or eligibility requirements for my subscription. I can provide additional documentation if needed.

社区中心 | 未监视
0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。