Subject: Unable to reactivate my existing Skype Credit (JPY 1,792)

TSENG 0 信誉分
2026-09-11T07:09:11.9833333+00:00

Hello,

I have an existing Skype Credit balance of JPY 1,792. It became inactive on December 1, 2025 because it had not been used for 180 days.

According to Microsoft Support, inactive Skype Credit can be reactivated from My Account. However, when I click “Reactivate Credit,” my account displays an error saying that credit reactivation is not supported.

I have also tried this on a desktop browser, so this is not an iPhone/iPad browser or cookie issue.

I previously contacted support about this issue but did not receive a response.

Could you please manually reactivate my JPY 1,792 Skype Credit, or provide another way for me to use or recover my existing balance?

My Skype account is registered in Japan.

I have attached a screenshot showing the remaining balance and the reactivation error.

Thank you.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams 免费版 | 其他
0 个注释 无注释

2 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. EmilyS_726 30,535 信誉分 志愿者审查方
    2026-09-11T16:44:23.6933333+00:00

    Microsoft’s current support article specifically warns that the normal Skype Credit reactivation process works differently in Japan.

    用户的图像

    More importantly, the Microsoft Services Agreement stated the Japan exception explicitly: when a user located in Japan purchased Skype Credit from the Skype website, the normal inactivity/reactivation rule did not apply. Instead, the credit expired 180 days after purchase, and once expired it could no longer be reactivated or used.

    用户的图像

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

  2. Onyx Is here 5,100 信誉分 独立顾问
    2026-09-11T08:01:35.5166667+00:00

    很遗憾听到你遇到困难。

    看起来你是在问日元。根据这个页面 https://support.microsoft.com/skype/how-do-i-reactivate-skype-credit,日本的情况似乎有些不同,建议你点击页面底部附近的链接阅读该区域的使用条款。

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。