My render controllers for a custom mob won't work and I need help (Minecraft Bedrock)

Scratcherleaf 0 信誉分
2026-09-04T11:23:12.01+00:00

(copied from another website still written by me)

So I made a mob( mouren ,in this article) and wanted them to sleep like vanilla foxes,but my render controller had failed to work--which means my new mobs show the two head models at the same time.

The animations are alright,though the heads never do hid.

the controller contents are as followed:

{
  "format_version": "1.8.0",
  "render_controllers": {
    "controller.render.mouren": {
      "geometry": "Geometry.default",
      "part_visibility": [
        { "head": "!query.is_sleeping" },
        { "head_sleeping": "false" /*"query.is_sleeping"*/ }
      ],
      "materials": [ { "*": "Material.default" } ],
      "textures": [ "Texture.default" ]
    }
  }
}

I've checked my grammar/input and even my model,but the truth is that this controller had never worked (and maybe not even loaded,since there wasn't anything related to rendering in the game log).

Does anyone know what was wrong with it?

社区中心 | 未监视
0 个注释 无注释

1 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. Yuki_Mi 1,160 信誉分 审查方
    2026-09-08T23:51:21.0266667+00:00

    你好,

    感谢你发帖提问!

    本话题超出Microsoft Learn问答社区的讨论范围。如需Minecraft相关帮助,我们建议访问官方Minecraft帮助网站 https://help.minecraft.net/[](https://help.minecraft.net/)。

    目前,Minecraft支持页面不支持中文。我们建议使用浏览器的自动翻译功能。

    希望这些信息对你有帮助,也祝你早日解决问题!

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。