iOS Copilot “Auto-thinking” times out with error “Sorry, I’m having trouble responding right now…”

Suxi 0 信誉分
2026-08-11T12:09:38.77+00:00

Subject: [BUG] iOS Copilot “Auto-thinking” times out with error “Sorry, I’m having trouble responding right now…” Issue Description: The “Auto-thinking” mechanism in the iOS Copilot App is consistently failing and timing out. Steps to reproduce / Behavior:

  • Send a prompt to Copilot in the iOS app (default mode, NOT “Deep Think”).
  • The app gets stuck on “Thinking…” / loading for a long time.
  • Eventually, it fails and displays the error message: “Sorry, I’m having trouble responding right now. Let’s try again in a bit.” (Chinese UI: 很抱歉,我当前在响应请求时遇到问题。让我们稍后再试一次。)
  • Switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data does not fix this, indicating a server-side timeout or API issue with the auto-reasoning module on iOS. Expected Outcome: Please investigate the backend response and timeout limits for the iOS “Auto-thinking” process to fix these failures. Device Info:
    • OS: iOS (iPhone)
  • App Version: Latest
Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | 功能
0 个注释 无注释

1 个答案

排序依据: 最早
  1. Lucus-V 13,895 信誉分 Microsoft 外部员工 审查方
    2026-08-11T17:09:10.8233333+00:00

    Hi Suxi,

    Please note that this is Microsoft Q&A forum for Chinese region. However, you have posted this thread in English, so I will respond in English also.

    To help narrow down the root cause, could you please confirm:

    • Whether the issue occurs with all prompts or only specific prompts.
    • Whether the same prompt works in Copilot on the web.
    • Your Copilot app version and iOS version.

    As an initial troubleshooting step, please also try:

    1. Updating the Copilot app to the latest version available in the App Store.
    2. Signing out of Copilot and signing back in.
    3. Reinstalling the Copilot app.
    4. Testing with Auto-thinking disabled (if available) to determine whether the issue is specific to the reasoning workflow.

    I'm looking forward to your update.

    此答案是否有帮助?


你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。