How to fix repeated Windows 11 update failures?

RT 20 信誉分
2026-08-11T01:03:37.9166667+00:00

I'm having repeated update failures with my Windows 11 Insider Preview 26220.8925. I previously faced the same problem when updating to build 26220.8925, but the fix I used at that time is no longer effective. Would anyone be able to suggest a solution? Thanks.

Additionally, here is my Windows update package.

用户的图像

Besides, I'm also enrolled in the Windows Insider Program.

Windows 预览体验计划 | Windows Insider Preview | 安装、激活和 Windows 更新
0 个注释 无注释

1 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. Carl-L 23,080 信誉分 Microsoft 外部员工 审查方
    2026-08-27T13:58:13.8033333+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is the forum for zh-cn locale. However, I'll answer you in English because the thread is in English. If you need support using your local language, please let me know.


    Hello RT,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Before we proceed further, may I know what method you used for the last update? This could let me know of what possibly go wrong.

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    此答案是否有帮助?


你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。