Understood we may in different time zone, there's no worry, no need to rush.
Seems you are more native in English David, I can keep this conversation in English.
After I cleared the proxy setting in LAN Setting, the Media Creation Tool is still retuning “0x80080005-0x90018” error.
So I hope maybe Microsoft can make a new version of this tool to make it more compact for more situation.
Speaking of downloading the ISO file from Microsoft download page, I'm using the English(UK) version of Windows 10 professional. But there's no such version for now. Should I choose the "English International" version for reinstall Windows 10 without losing any personal data and software?
Yes. In Microsoft naming, "English International" is UK English.
It is really good you caught this beforehand. If you picked standard "English", Windows would detect a language mismatch and disable the option to keep your personal files and apps, forcing a clean reinstall instead.
If you are unable to download the ISO due to another error while using the website, I'll provide a temporary direct link you can use.
Link valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.
Link expire: 2026-08-13 13:58:11 UTC
Regarding your feedback on the tool, I'd definitely drop that in the Feedback Hub. That's the best way to get your idea directly in front of the right team at Microsoft. Press "Windows + F" to open the Feedback Hub.