使用 Outlook for iOS 管理个人电子邮件和日历
account recovery form都填了,回复信息是没有提供足够的信息。表都填满了,还加了两个已发信息的subjects.
Dear Microsoft Support Team,
For security reasons, my email account,***@hotmail.com, has been blocked. The recovery email associated with this account is an iCloud email address, but because I have not used that iCloud account for a long time, I am unfortunately no longer able to access it either.
I am certain that the password I have provided for my Hotmail account is correct. However, the system continues to indicate that the password is incorrect. Last week, I did not receive any notification indicating that there was a problem with my password. I have submitted the account recovery form several times, but each time I was informed that the information I provided was insufficient.
I would sincerely appreciate your help in restoring access to my account as soon as possible. I have been using this email account for more than 25 years.
In addition, I have another long-standing Hotmail account, [*******@hotmail.com], which I have also maintained for more than 25 years. Would it be possible to use this account to help verify that [*******@hotmail.com] belongs to me?
Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I sincerely hope that you can help me regain access to my account as soon as possible.
使用 Outlook for iOS 管理个人电子邮件和日历