Unable to log in to Outlook mobile app

Yingjun Gu 0 信誉分
2026-08-04T02:36:04.5566667+00:00

My Outlook account is the Enterprise version, and I can't log in to the Outlook mobile app. It keeps showing this message, and changing my network and deleting and reinstalling the app haven't worked. What could be causing this? Are there any solutions?

Outlook | Outlook 移动版 | Outlook for iOS | 商业版

2 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. davidw 15,965 信誉分
    2026-08-04T04:27:55.53+00:00

    手机上登录Microsoft 365工作账户,你们组织可能会需要先登录Intune公司门户app.

    此答案是否有帮助?


  2. Jade Ng 15,860 信誉分 Microsoft 外部员工 审查方
    2026-08-04T03:09:12.8+00:00

    Disclaimer: This platform is in Chinese (Simplified). However, I noticed that your message was written in English, so I will respond in English to ensure clarity and provide better assistance.

    Dear @Yingjun Gu,

    Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty signing in to the Outlook app on your iOS device.

    Since you've already tried changing networks and reinstalling the app without success, the issue may be related to authentication, device registration, or security policies configured for your organization's Microsoft 365 account rather than the Outlook app itself.

    To help narrow down the cause, could you please provide the following information?

    • A screenshot of the exact error message you receive in Outlook for iOS.
    • Are you able to sign in successfully to Outlook desktop or Outlook on the web?
    • Does the issue occur before or after the Microsoft Authenticator verification step?

    Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm looking forward for your reply.

    此答案是否有帮助?


你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。