Please help me. I can‘t update my windows.

🦇 Arcticbat 20 信誉分
2026-07-23T12:57:27.9533333+00:00

Hi. Today the windows update remind me that I should update. But after I click to check for updates, it will check for updates for a few time and nothing happen, still displaying like before:

My system: windows 10 1903 (18362.1256)

图片

What should I do?

Windows 家庭版 | Windows 10 | Windows 更新
0 个注释 无注释

问题作者接受的答案
David-M 127.3K 信誉分 独立顾问
2026-07-23T13:29:45.6333333+00:00

Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


Your Windows 10 is running a very old version. Before I suggest an alternative procedure to bring it up to the latest version, could you clarify one point for me?

Do you have a third-party antivirus installed? (e.g., Kaspersky, McAfee, Avast, etc.) If yes, which one?

It is important to know this because, depending on the antivirus, it is best to uninstall it temporarily during the procedure; simply disabling it might not be enough, especially if it is also outdated.


Looking forward to your reply.

此答案是否有帮助?

2 个人认为此答案很有帮助。

1 个其他答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. davidw 15,965 信誉分
    2026-07-23T14:03:30.2733333+00:00

    Windows 10 1903是Windows 10一个很早的版本。此外,你注册这个 Windows 10 Extended Security Updates (ESU) 了吗?

    此答案是否有帮助?


你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。