Outraged by OpenAI’s Direct Targeting and Unfair Ban on My Outlook Account (<***removed PII***>@outlook.com)

ね あ 0 信誉分
2026-07-16T15:10:14.1766667+00:00

Dear Microsoft Outlook Support Team,

I am writing this letter to express my absolute outrage and to report a severe violation of user rights by OpenAI, directly targeting my Outlook email account (<removed PII>@outlook.com).

As a loyal and law-abiding user, I have used this Outlook email to register for ChatGPT and have **continuously paid for their Plus subscription for three consecutive months. I have strictly followed every single rule, term of service, and community guideline.

Shockingly, just three days after I paid for my third month of subscription, OpenAI abruptly banned my account without any valid reason or warning.This is not just a mistake; it is an outright scam and a blatant disregard for a paying customer's rights.

I am deeply angry and frustrated. Based on widespread user feedback, it has become highly apparent that OpenAI is actively and unfairly targeting Outlook email users with these automated, groundless bans. They are taking our money and then shutting down our accounts tied to Microsoft domains.

Since my Outlook email is the central identity linked to this paid service, I am officially reaching out to Microsoft to:

Report this abusive behavior:** Bring to your attention that a major third-party service (OpenAI) is actively discriminating against and targeting Microsoft Outlook users, severely harming your users' financial and personal interests.

  1. Verify my account integrity: Confirm that my Outlook email itself is fully secure, compliant, and has absolutely no security flags on Microsoft’s end, proving OpenAI's ban is completely unjustified.
  2. Seek protection: Ask if Microsoft has any official channels or policies to protect its Outlook users from being exploited and targeted by third-party platforms like OpenAI.

I hope Microsoft can stand up for its users and address this systematic targeting. Thank you for your time and for maintaining a platform we can trust.

Best regards,

Sirena

Contact Email: <removed PII>@outlook.com

Outlook | Outlook 移动版 | Outlook for Android | 家庭版
0 个注释 无注释

1 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. davidw 15,965 信誉分
    2026-07-16T23:38:03.7433333+00:00

    被ban的说法是什么?更建议直接向OpenAI申诉。

    此答案是否有帮助?

    1 个人认为此答案很有帮助。
    0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。