App fps limited in multi monitor

Eferinte 林 45 信誉分
2026-04-25T08:47:41.5566667+00:00

When I focus on a window in other side monitor,other app windows in main monitor seems get lower fps like 30 instead of 60fps normally; Can I make apps (or specific one) in main monitor run with full fps while I focus on other app window in side monitor?

Windows 家庭版 | 其他 | “应用”
0 个注释 无注释

问题作者接受的答案
Carl-L 23,080 信誉分 Microsoft 外部员工 审查方
2026-04-27T07:12:39.5866667+00:00

Disclaimer: This is the forum for zh-cn locale. However, I'll support you in English since the questions is in English. If you need support in your local language, please let me know.


Hello Eferinte 林,

Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

When you shift your focus away from an app. As an action of protecting and optimizing, GPU drivers will attempt to reduce the resource of the apps, which led to the FPS drop. This could be a settings rule of the game itself or from the GPU driver. GPU companion apps might have an option to set this value, for example "Background Application Max Frame Rate." in NVIDIA control panel. Can you please try to check it first and change the value to see if it helps?

I'm waiting for your reply.

此答案是否有帮助?

1 个人认为此答案很有帮助。

1 个其他答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. Eferinte 林 45 信誉分
    2026-04-25T09:44:50.52+00:00

    Seems the fps limit was caused by app self.

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。