在 Teams 会议或呼叫协作期间向其他人显示屏幕内容
Disclaimer: Since you are using English, although the referenced website is located in zh‑cn (China), I will use auto‑translation to provide the response in English.
Dear @Jane Zhang,
Thank you for providing the detailed information, logs, and exact timestamps. Based on our review, your Poly Studio X70 is successfully joining Microsoft Teams meetings, with audio and participant video continuing to function normally. However, after approximately 30 to 50 minutes, the system is no longer able to display shared content while the meeting itself remains active.
Since the issue persists after rebooting the system and updating all components to the latest available software versions, this does not appear to be related to local configuration, user settings, or network connectivity. At this stage, further device‑level troubleshooting is unlikely to resolve the issue.
In this scenario, the best next step is to reach out to your IT administrator and request that they create a support ticket with Microsoft Support directly from the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. Creating the ticket from the Admin Center allows Microsoft to review Teams Rooms–related logs and investigate the issue more deeply in coordination with the device vendor if needed. For reference: Get support for Microsoft 365 for business
If you are unable to reach a Microsoft support agent through the Admin Center, I recommend reaching out to Microsoft 365 operated by 21Vianet, as they provide localized support for certain Microsoft 365 environments. For reference, you may review the following resources: Microsoft 365 operated by 21Vianet and https://en.21vbluecloud.com/
Note: Please understand that as a forum moderator, my role is to provide general guidance and troubleshooting support. I don’t have access to internal systems or backend tools, and I appreciate your understanding of these limits.
I hope the information shared helps point you in the right direction. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm looking forward for your reply.
The first response may not always resolve the issue right away, but with your help and more details, we can work toward a solution.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.