Copilot Studio portal stuck in infinite loading during hands-on assessment

Vivi Tan 0 信誉分
2026-03-28T17:30:12.3466667+00:00

I am experiencing a technical issue during a Microsoft hands-on Assessment Lab.

I am unable to access the Microsoft Copilot Studio portal. The page remains in an infinite loading state and never completes loading.

This issue prevents me from completing the required assessment tasks. I have tried reopening the browser and starting a new session, but the problem persists.

Lab instance ID: 60400065

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | 功能
0 个注释 无注释

2 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. Vivi Tan 0 信誉分
    2026-04-03T00:32:23.62+00:00

    Thank you for the workaround.

    I tried accessing the agent through the Power Platform Admin Portal as suggested.

    Unfortunately, I am still unable to proceed with the assessment due to platform access issues.

    Could you please advise whether the lab instance can be reset or a new instance can be provided?

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

  2. Wade Wilson 40 信誉分
    2026-03-30T21:32:07.8433333+00:00

    Hello,

    Here is the workaround you can try.

    While you're doing assessment. go to microsoft admin portal -> power platform admin portal.

    In power platform, go to environments or copilot studio in the power platform.

    You will see an already created agent as "Expense Agent", click on that. it will open in copilot studio.

    You'll have your copilot studio opened then you can continue with the assessment.

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。