Could anyone give me the Microsoft Mahjong for Windows8.x

idk Ma 20 信誉分
2026-03-26T08:27:21.1133333+00:00

I am tryging to find this game everywhere, but it look like I cant find it

Windows 家庭版 | 以前的 Windows 版本 | 游戏
0 个注释 无注释

问题作者接受的答案
Thomas4-N 22,380 信誉分 Microsoft 外部员工 审查方
2026-03-27T10:40:15.4366667+00:00

Please note that this is the Chinese Q&A Forum, any content should be posted in Chinese. However, I will still answer in English based on your initial response. 

Hello idk Ma,

The Windows 8.x version of Microsoft Mahjong has been discontinued and there's no official archive from Microsoft to re-download it.

That said, there are community-preserved archives out there — the Internet Archive (archive.org) is a good place to start searching for the old APPX package. Keep in mind these are unofficial, so install at your own discretion.

If you're open to it, the current version on Windows 10/11 is still free here: Microsoft Mahjong - Microsoft Store and plays just as well.

此答案是否有帮助?

0 个注释 无注释

0 个其他答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。