How to enable super wide band calling(32kHz) in Teams

Q L 0 信誉分
2026-03-17T09:51:56.58+00:00

My dongle is the Jabra Link 390, and my headset is the Jabra Evolve3 85. Both products are advertised on the official website as supporting SWB (Super Wideband). However, the audio quality during actual calls does not show a significant improvement compared to my previous setup of Jabra Evolve2 65 + Jabra Link 370. Is there any switch or setting that I might have missed?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams 商业版 | 会议和通话 | 其他
0 个注释 无注释

1 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. Daniel-Vo 6,695 信誉分 Microsoft 外部员工 审查方
    2026-03-17T12:10:16.8533333+00:00

    Dear Q L,

    Since I noticed that you are communicating in English, I will also use English to keep our conversation clear and fluent. 

    Based on the information you shared, I understand that you are concerned about the Microsoft Teams call quality after upgrading your devices from Jabra Evolve2 65 with Jabra Link 370 to Jabra Evolve3 85 with Jabra Link 390, as the audio experience does not appear to have improved significantly. After reviewing some documentations, the primary differences between the newer headset and dongle are related to additional features, improved hardware capabilities, and more stable connectivity during calls, rather than a guaranteed improvement in call audio quality across all applications.

    It is important to note that Microsoft Teams has several application‑level limitations that directly affect microphone audio quality, regardless of the headset or dongle being used. Upgrading to newer Jabra devices may not result in noticeable differences in Teams call quality, even though the hardware itself supports more advanced audio capabilities such as noise suppression, echo cancellation...

    I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. To help improve the product, I strongly encourage you to submit your feedback directly through the Microsoft Feedback Portal. The Microsoft development teams actively review customer feedback, and many enhancements have been implemented based on community input.

    用户的图像

    If you decide to submit feedback, please feel free to share the link with us. I would be more than happy to support it, and doing so may also help increase visibility so that other users experiencing the same situation can find and endorse it. The more engagement a request receives, the higher the likelihood that it will be carefully reviewed.

    Thank you again for clearly documenting your concerns. I sincerely hope this feedback will be reviewed and upgraded by Microsoft in the near future.

    此答案是否有帮助?


你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。