onedrive电脑端无法登陆,错误代码0x8004de40, 网页版显示503 SERVICE ,UNAVAILABLE

匿名
2020-03-18T13:51:50+00:00

onedrive电脑端无法登陆,错误代码0x8004de40, 网页版显示503 SERVICE ,UNAVAILABLE  ,请问应该如何解决,已经换了移动以及联通网络交叉上网,挂VPN也无法登陆。手机IOS端同一账号也同样无法读取文件,求解决方法

Microsoft 365 和 Office | OneDrive | 家庭版 | Windows

锁定的问题。 此问题已从 Microsoft 支持社区迁移。 你可投票决定它是否有用,但不能添加评论或回复,也不能关注问题。

0 个注释 无注释
问题作者接受的答案
匿名
2020-03-22T06:07:55+00:00

Good morning every one!

I have a good news: the two OneDrive endpoints are restored and I can access all my files.

Thank you very much to Arck during this difficult time!

大家,早安!

我有一个好消息:两个OneDrive端点已还原,我可以访问所有文件。

非常感谢您在这段艰难的时间内向Arck致谢!

此答案是否有帮助?

4 个人认为此答案很有帮助。
0 个注释 无注释

41 个其他答案

排序依据: 最新
  1. 匿名
    2020-06-03T13:29:44+00:00

    我现在又出现了同样的问题

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  2. 匿名
    2020-06-03T12:21:08+00:00

    It took a matter of one week.

    One thing we can do is wait for a Chinese service provider to fix the issue.

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  3. 匿名
    2020-06-03T12:12:21+00:00

    yes when it will get fixed do you have any idea.

    I have important stuff in my onedrive which I need for my project.

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  4. 匿名
    2020-06-03T11:53:43+00:00

    Yep, it occurs again.

    503 takes place today.

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释