onedrive电脑端无法登陆,错误代码0x8004de40, 网页版显示503 SERVICE ,UNAVAILABLE

匿名
2020-03-18T13:51:50+00:00

onedrive电脑端无法登陆,错误代码0x8004de40, 网页版显示503 SERVICE ,UNAVAILABLE  ,请问应该如何解决,已经换了移动以及联通网络交叉上网,挂VPN也无法登陆。手机IOS端同一账号也同样无法读取文件,求解决方法

Microsoft 365 和 Office | OneDrive | 家庭版 | Windows

锁定的问题。 此问题已从 Microsoft 支持社区迁移。 你可投票决定它是否有用,但不能添加评论或回复,也不能关注问题。

0 个注释 无注释
问题作者接受的答案
匿名
2020-03-22T06:07:55+00:00

Good morning every one!

I have a good news: the two OneDrive endpoints are restored and I can access all my files.

Thank you very much to Arck during this difficult time!

大家,早安!

我有一个好消息:两个OneDrive端点已还原,我可以访问所有文件。

非常感谢您在这段艰难的时间内向Arck致谢!

此答案是否有帮助?

4 个人认为此答案很有帮助。
0 个注释 无注释

41 个其他答案

排序依据: 最新
  1. 匿名
    2020-07-12T15:34:14+00:00

    我也有相同的问题      我只想那会我的数据 很急切 希望可以解决一下 谢谢了

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  2. 匿名
    2020-07-11T05:18:04+00:00

    我也有相同的问题      我只想那会我的数据 很急切 希望可以解决一下 谢谢了

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  3. 匿名
    2020-06-20T02:20:18+00:00

    I have Problem with my onedrive, when I access my onedrive I have this error:

    503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLEI'm very confused about this, can you tell me about how to solve this
    

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  4. 匿名
    2020-06-03T14:44:45+00:00

    大家好,对于大家的遭遇我感到很抱歉,由于原帖的问题已经解决,虽然这次的错误提示与上次的相同,但是考虑到根本原因可能会不同,因此,我想建议大家将您的问题发布一个新帖,我们将会有相关的支持人员为您提供帮助,感谢大家的理解。

    目前,您可以尝试更换网络环境以及向组织的管理员上报此事。

    ==========

    Hi all, I’m sorry for what happened. Since the problem of the original thread has been resolved, although the error message is the same as last time, considering that the root cause may be different, I would like to suggest you post a new thread to repost this issue, there will be related supports to help you, your understanding will be highly appreciated.

    At present, you can try to switch your network to see if there will be any difference, and report this issue to the admins of your organization for further investigation.

    Best Regards,

    Arck

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释