The email verification has failed multiple times邮箱验证多次无法通过

匿名
2025-06-18T03:13:47+00:00

I have another email address that I have been using for a long time and you have asked me to verify it. However, my previous verification email address is no longer usable. I have tried other verifications many times over the past month but failed. Please let me know how to solve this problem. I need to restore this work email address as soon as possible. Thank you!

Outlook | MacOS | 旧版 Outlook for Mac | 商业版

锁定的问题。 此问题已从 Microsoft 支持社区迁移。 你可投票决定它是否有用,但不能添加评论或回复,也不能关注问题。

0 个注释 无注释

3 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. 匿名
    2025-06-19T12:09:34+00:00

    I have another email address that I have been using for a long time and you have asked me to verify it. However, my previous verification email address is no longer usable. I have tried other verifications many times over the past month but failed. Please let me know how to solve this problem. I need to restore this work email address as soon as possible. Thank you!

    是Outlook.com邮箱账户?在之前常用的电脑设备上,当前还可以登入Microsoft账户主页(account.microsoft.com)么?可以的话,登入,修改安全信息 - 备用邮箱,或者 加上Microsoft Authenticator app身份验证。

    以上回复的方法无法帮助我完成恢复邮箱,我希望尽快恢复之前长期使用的邮箱地址,因为已经长达2个月时间无法接收和发送邮件,也看不到主页,这是我的工作邮箱,每天验证都无法通过,请用实际行动帮我解决这个问题,之前发送代码的邮箱已经长期无法使用,每天发送验证都超过上限,而且你们没有回复验证结果,请尽快联系我或是更改我的验证方法,采用电话短信或是其它,非常感谢!

    如果是工作账户,而非个人版Outlook.com邮箱账户,那么应该联系组织的IT管理员,他们才是组织账户的维护者。此外,这是一个公共的技术讨论社区,社区网友(包括志愿版主)都不是为MS工作,而跟你一样是MS技术的使用者/爱好者,无权限/工具查询到你的电话,更无可能更改他人的账户信息;只是在业余仅通过回复用户发布的问题帖子,义务提供尽可能的帮助。你可以参阅下面的经验总结文档。或者,在工作时间尝试联系 Microsoft支持 ( https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact ),他们提供聊天支持。

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  2. 匿名
    2025-06-18T17:53:44+00:00

    I have another email address that I have been using for a long time and you have asked me to verify it. However, my previous verification email address is no longer usable. I have tried other verifications many times over the past month but failed. Please let me know how to solve this problem. I need to restore this work email address as soon as possible. Thank you!

    是Outlook.com邮箱账户?在之前常用的电脑设备上,当前还可以登入Microsoft账户主页(account.microsoft.com)么?可以的话,登入,修改安全信息 - 备用邮箱,或者 加上Microsoft Authenticator app身份验证。

    以上回复的方法无法帮助我完成恢复邮箱,我希望尽快恢复之前长期使用的邮箱地址,因为已经长达2个月时间无法接收和发送邮件,也看不到主页,这是我的工作邮箱,每天验证都无法通过,请用实际行动帮我解决这个问题,之前发送代码的邮箱已经长期无法使用,每天发送验证都超过上限,而且你们没有回复验证结果,请尽快联系我或是更改我的验证方法,采用电话短信或是其它,非常感谢!

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  3. 匿名
    2025-06-18T04:04:29+00:00

    I have another email address that I have been using for a long time and you have asked me to verify it. However, my previous verification email address is no longer usable. I have tried other verifications many times over the past month but failed. Please let me know how to solve this problem. I need to restore this work email address as soon as possible. Thank you!

    是Outlook.com邮箱账户?在之前常用的电脑设备上,当前还可以登入Microsoft账户主页(account.microsoft.com)么?可以的话,登入,修改安全信息 - 备用邮箱,或者 加上Microsoft Authenticator app身份验证。

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释