启动 macOS 上的 Microsoft Edge
This problem has existed for a long time.
Bug reproduction steps: Open the "Dark Mode - System Default" and "General - (when starting edge) Continue browsing from the left position" on edge, enable the Android system dark mode, search for any problem, and keep edge on the search results page. Finally, clear the edge backend task (completely exit edge).
Turn off the dark mode of the Android system (switch to light mode), and then open Edge. You will get a page like the screenshot I provided. Most of the interface is still in dark mode, only the function bar switches to light mode.
The switch between "light color mode" and "dark color mode" is the same, and the color of the middle page is always the opposite result.
Note: This issue does not exist when the edge is running, when the edge is on the homepage, or when the edge stays on a webpage.
This issue exists when the edge is stuck on the search results page.
启动 macOS 上的 Microsoft Edge
锁定的问题。 此问题已从 Microsoft 支持社区迁移。 你可投票决定它是否有用,但不能添加评论或回复,也不能关注问题。
You are welcome and I do understand where you are coming from. Hopefully this gets sorted on the the next update so that you will not encounter this anymore.
Please check and test if this issue is also present on Beta and Dev builds that you can download and install via the Play Store (if available). Another alternative is to downgrade to a lower Stable build.
https://microsoft-edge.cn.uptodown.com/android
https://androidapks-com.webpkgcache.com/doc/-/s...___________________________________________________________
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
___________________________________________________________
my phone:Honor magic7pro,android 15。
edge version:135.0.3179.85。
Please read my post carefully, I have said that this problem has existed since I started using edge.
I have done as much as I can, I have provided feedback on the relevant steps, and it should be handed over to the development team next. As you know, Google Play is not available here for some reason. But the edge I downloaded is still the official official version from the official channel, and I don't want to test other versions anymore, it's really tiring. I have done what I should have done.
In any case,thank u for ur reply 。
It will also be best if you can also send a feedback to the team that is working on Edge and this is for them to be made aware of this and you can provide a feedback from the browser itself by tapping on the 3 dots or 3 lines > Help and feedback and cascade it from there.
I have explained that I reported this problem on the edge a month ago, but I did not receive any reply. I suspect they didn't even look at it.
It will also be best if you can also send a feedback to the team that is working on Edge and this is for them to be made aware of this and you can provide a feedback from the browser itself by tapping on the 3 dots or 3 lines > Help and feedback and cascade it from there.
Please check and test if this issue is also present on Beta and Dev builds that you can download and install via the Play Store (if available). Another alternative is to downgrade to a lower Stable build.
https://microsoft-edge.cn.uptodown.com/android
https://androidapks-com.webpkgcache.com/doc/-/s...
___________________________________________________________
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
___________________________________________________________