在 Windows 10 上的 Microsoft Edge 中打开和读取 PDF 文件
我设置的pdf默认打开软件是Adobe Reader,
在默认应用-按文件类型指定默认应用,设置为Adobe Reader后,过上一会,系统又默认给我改成Microsoft Edge,这和流氓软件有什么区别呢?请问我如何可以锁定自己设置的默认应用,而不被Edge反复修改,如果不能设置,那只能卸载Edge了。
在 Windows 10 上的 Microsoft Edge 中打开和读取 PDF 文件
锁定的问题。 此问题已从 Microsoft 支持社区迁移。 你可投票决定它是否有用,但不能添加评论或回复,也不能关注问题。
承认这个问题这么难吗?????????我的电脑昨天更新EDGE之后,这个垃圾流氓软件就是要抢夺我的PDF 打开权?只要重启就变成浏览器打开PDF !****!
我也一样,还是一直出现这个问题,虽然客服说他们系统不会强制修改,但是这么明显的问题都已经显现了,但他们不愿意承认。
我的电脑没有装任何的第三方安全软件,只有系统自带的windows 安全中心。
在默认应用-按文件类型指定默认应用,设置为Adobe Reader,这个设置对于其他软件没有发生类似的自动修改问题,目前只有pdf,频繁被修改成edge打开。
这就是edge后台自动修改默认应用,和我的账号是否同步有什么关系呢?
Hi Ben,
This default PDF application setting problem is not just an accidental problem. I believe all the replies here, my friend and I are all facing the same problem. Just to clarify, the default PDF application is forced to set as Edge which is the Microsoft's own application in Win10, and no matter how we (the users) change it to Adobe reader or any other application in Win10 setting menu or right click pop-up menu, it will "magically" reverse to Edge after rebooting.
I am 100% sure there is nothing to do with the account sync, because I only have one windows device, one of the users replied here that he used offline account and had the same problem. Also, both Adobe reader and Win10 are NOT pirate version, no antivirus application except Windows Defender was installed. So, stop hanging around and try to blame someone else.
Microsoft was one of the most respectable companies, plz stop playing this little trick to force us to use Edge to open PDF files. Edge is just a brower, let the professionals do the right thing. At least polish the Edge first before you decided to do so, at this point I can see no where near that Edge can replace Adobe PDF.
Report this "bug" to your supervisor or anyone who can fix this in the next patch, plz.
Best,
Jason