Outlook.com'da e-posta gönderme, alma ve düzenleme
missing e-mails for a certain period
Dear Microsoft Outlook Support Team,
I am requesting a technical investigation into a serious email loss issue affecting my personal Hotmail account: [---email address removed---].
Almost all incoming and outgoing emails between July 15, 2025, and July 16, 2026, have disappeared.
The issue affects both my Inbox and Sent Items folders.
I have confirmed the following:
The missing emails are not visible in Outlook.com, Outlook desktop, or Outlook for Android.
I have searched all folders, including Deleted Items, Archive, and recoverable deleted items.
Only a few emails from the missing period remain in Archive.
I have examined local PST and OST files using Recovery Toolbox for Outlook, without locating the missing messages in the inspected results.
My Outlook desktop account uses Microsoft Exchange.
Emails from before and after the affected period remain accessible.
I previously contacted Microsoft Privacy under reference PRV0345686. They directed me to Outlook Support.
I respectfully request that this issue be escalated for technical investigation.
Please investigate whether any bulk deletion, mailbox synchronization issue, or other server-side operation could explain the disappearance of emails from this specific date range.
Please also determine whether any server-side recovery options or recoverable copies remain available.
These messages include important personal and business correspondence.
I would appreciate a detailed technical response rather than standard deleted-email recovery instructions, which I have already followed.
Kind regards, Eşref İnan