I am completely locked out of our Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Entra tenant.

Sefercan Başsimitci 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-10-01T19:30:51.3633333+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I am completely locked out of our Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Entra tenant.

I am the only Global Administrator in the tenant.

I recently changed my phone and no longer have access to the Microsoft Authenticator registration on my old device.

Current situation:

I know my Global Administrator password.

Microsoft Authenticator was the only MFA method configured.

I no longer have access to the old phone.

“Sign in another way” only offers Microsoft Authenticator approval or an Authenticator verification code.

There is no SMS, phone, or other alternative MFA method available.

There are no other Global Administrators who can reset my authentication methods.

Affected domain: erenleroto.tr

Affected Global Administrator: [[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]@erenleroto.tr]

This appears to be a tenant lockout.

Could a Microsoft moderator please help escalate this case to the Microsoft Data Protection / Tenant Recovery team so that tenant ownership can be verified and the MFA registration for the sole Global Administrator can be reset?

I can provide domain/DNS ownership, billing information, company information, and any other required verification information privately.

Please contact me privately for any sensitive information required for verification.

Thank you.

Microsoft Teams | İş için Microsoft Teams | Kaydolma ve Oturum açma | Oturum açın
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Ryan-N 16,095 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-10-01T19:45:48.4333333+00:00

    Hi Sefercan,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    I will respond to you in English, based on the language used in your question.

    As a small suggestion, you may also consider posting your question in Turkish. This may help your question reach more Turkish-speaking community members and increase your chances of receiving additional support from the community.

    First, please understand that the moderators and users on this forum are unable to directly assist you with escalating your case to the Data Protection Team.

    To contact the Data Protection Team, you will need to call the Microsoft support phone number for your region.

    You can find the appropriate support phone number for your region here:

    Contact Microsoft customer support | Microsoft Support

    Once connected, please contact Microsoft frontline support and ask them to create a support ticket and escalate your case to the Data Protection Team.

    Tips for navigating the IVR (automated phone support system)

    To help you navigate the IVR more easily, you can refer to the following steps:

    1. When you call the support number, you may hear an introduction lasting approximately 30 seconds, such as “You can visit the link…”. You can disregard this message and wait until the system provides you with the available options.
    2. Then:
      • Press “1” to indicate that you are a business email user.
        • Press “1” again to select technical support.

    In some regions, the initial interaction may be fully automated. You can prepare the following sample responses in advance:

    What kind of problem are you experiencing?

    Answer: Authenticator

    What products do you use?

    Answer: Office 365 for business

    Is this for an education or company account?

    Answer: For companies

    Are you an administrator?

    Answer: Yes

    Are there any other administrators in your organization?

    Answer: No. I am the only admin in my tenant.

    Do you need a service request?

    Answer: Yes. I need to create a ticket. Please send me directly to the Data Protection Team.

    During the call, you may also be asked to provide some information related to your subscription, such as:

    • Company name
    • Billing information
    • Phone number
    • Alternative email address

    This information may be used to assist with the identity verification process and to process your request to regain access to your account.

     I hope this information is helpful.

    If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.

    I look forward to continuing the conversation.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.