Additional Important Information – ***@hotmail.com Is Recognized by Microsoft Support but Not by Sign-In

Filise 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-09-21T09:50:35.89+00:00

Hello,

I would like to add an important detail to my previous message, as I believe it may help identify the problem with my account.

There is a clear inconsistency within Microsoft's own systems regarding my email address [*******@hotmail.com].

When I enter [*******@hotmail.com] in the Microsoft Support/account assistance section, Microsoft recognizes the email address and indicates that there is no problem with the account.

However, when I go to the normal Microsoft/Hotmail sign-in page and enter the exact same email address, I receive a message saying that no account exists with this email address. I therefore cannot even proceed to the password entry screen.

This is particularly important because I know that [*******@hotmail.com] is my correct and original email address, and I know the correct password. I was also actively using and accessing this account approximately one or two months ago.

Therefore, I believe there may be an issue or inconsistency between Microsoft's account recognition system and the normal sign-in system.

The recovery email associated with [*******@hotmail.com] is [*******@yahoo.com], but I am not receiving any recovery or verification messages at that address either, even when I attempt to recover the account.

I would appreciate it if Microsoft could specifically investigate why the account is recognized by the support/account system but is reported as non-existent on the normal sign-in page.

I urgently need access to the original [*******@hotmail.com] mailbox and its historical emails and information.

Thank you for looking into this issue.

Kind regards,

Felise,

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | E-posta
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Lucus-V 13,480 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-09-22T16:13:52.1+00:00

    Note: This is the Turkish region forum. However, since you posted your question in English, I will respond in English to avoid any misunderstanding.


    Hi Filise,

    Thank you for providing the additional information.

    I understand why this situation is confusing. Based on what you described, the email address appears to be recognized in one Microsoft account-related process, while the standard sign-in page reports that no account exists.

    Unfortunately, as members of the Microsoft Community, we do not have access to Microsoft's internal account systems and cannot verify the status of a Microsoft account, investigate sign-in records, review recovery attempts, or determine why different Microsoft services may be providing different results.

    Since you are also not receiving recovery or verification messages at the recovery email address, this issue would require account-level investigation, which is beyond the scope of the community.

    If you have not already done so, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly and providing the additional details you shared here. These details may help the support team better understand the situation and determine what options are available.

    I understand how important access to your mailbox and historical emails is, and I am sorry that the community cannot perform the account-level checks needed in this case. I hope Microsoft Support will be able to provide further clarification regarding the status of the account and any available recovery options.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.