Unable to Leave Family Group Due to Inaccessible Organizer Account - Request for Removal

Hamza Karaca 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-09-12T20:43:04.2+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to request urgent assistance regarding a restriction on my Microsoft account [REMOVED PII]@gmail.com] My account is currently locked inside a Microsoft Family group. While I am listed as a member, the group's organizer account is entirely inaccessible, as the login credentials for that account have been lost/forgotten. Because Microsoft Family settings require organizer authorization for a member to leave, I am trapped in this family group with no administrative way to remove myself. Account Details: - Affected Account: [REMOVED PII]@gmail.com] - Issue: Inability to leave Family Group due to lost/inaccessible Organizer credentials. I kindly ask your support team to manually disconnect my account [REMOVED PII] from this Family group on your backend. I am fully prepared to undergo any identity verification process required to confirm ownership of my account. Thank you for your prompt resolution to this matter.

Windows Ev | Windows 11 | Aile ve çevrimiçi güvenlik
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Ian-T 13,200 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-09-13T01:15:00.83+00:00

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. Please note that this is Turkish Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Turkish. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. 


    Hello @Hamza Karaca

    I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. Only a family organizer can normally remove a member. If the organizer account is inaccessible, first try recovering it through the Microsoft account sign-in helper.

    If recovery is not possible, contact Microsoft Support , type in Live chat and enter - select Ask our Support Assistant and select Contact Support - choose Products and services as Microsoft and Office 365 - Category as Billing and Account Profile questions. Once connected, explain that the family organizer account cannot be accessed. Support may need to verify the affected accounts and escalate the case to the appropriate account team. Please note forum moderators cannot manually remove an account from a family group.

    Thank you for your understanding and time

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.