Please professional help plz

caner avcı 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-09-11T17:27:42.71+00:00

Please help. I am asking you to personally read and address this matter—rather than sending an automated response—because I am the victim of a scam.

I am not the original owner of the email address **@outlook.com. My name is Caner Avcı. I used this email address after purchasing a Diablo 4 character (playable via the Battle.net app) from the original owner, "Bekir**." I bought the "Blizzard/Diablo 4" listing and completed the transfer through "https***", an intermediary marketplace. I paid approximately 1,600 units of currency, but after some time, the seller reclaimed the "Blizzard/Diablo 4" account, leaving me victimized. I had also taken possession of the account's original email address, [Moderatör notu kişisel bilgiler kaldırıldı]. If you check the login activity, you should see "Mersin" listed as the location. I had securely transferred the email to my own control—updating the primary email, recovery options, two-factor authentication, and all other security settings—because I was aware of the risk of being scammed.

The individual somehow managed to have the email address blocked; I am trying to send a verification code to my own email address, **@hotmail.com, but I cannot do so because the account has been blocked. Subsequently, I received another email from you, but I am not permitted to recover the account through that channel either. The email address ***@outlook.com—which was originally given to me—is scheduled to be transferred to ********@hotmail.com on [--PII REMOVED--]. At that point, I will lose all connection to the account and be left completely defrauded. I am asking for your help; I can provide proof of ownership.

I am attaching the Turkish version of the email you sent me. I can send more if needed; please do not let me get scammed.

[--PII REMOVED--]

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Hesap yönetimi, güvenlik ve gizlilik
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Lucus-V 13,480 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-09-12T18:37:33.81+00:00

    Notice: This is the Turkish Microsoft Q&A forum. Since you submitted your question in English, I will respond in English as well.


    Hi caner avcı,> Please note that our Microsoft Q&A forum is a public platform, and we will modify your response/ question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.

    First of all, I am very sorry to hear about the situation you described. I understand how frustrating and upsetting it can be to invest both time and money into an account, only to find yourself facing the possibility of losing access to it. Being involved in what you believe was a fraudulent transaction can be a very stressful experience.

    However, based on the information provided in your post, you have indicated that you are not the original owner of the @outlook.com account and that the account came into your possession as part of a private transaction involving a game account.

    As community moderators, we do not have access to Microsoft account records, cannot verify ownership, cannot reverse security actions, and cannot transfer ownership of a Microsoft account from one individual to another. For privacy and security reasons, account ownership can only be determined through Microsoft's official account recovery and verification processes: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form.

    While I sincerely sympathize with your situation, this appears to be a dispute arising from the purchase of a digital account from a third party. In such cases, the most appropriate course of action is typically to pursue resolution through the marketplace, intermediary service, or payment provider that facilitated the transaction.

    If you still believe you have a legitimate claim to the account, you may continue to use Microsoft's official account recovery options and provide any information requested through those channels. Unfortunately, neither the Q&A community nor its moderators can override the outcome of the account verification process.

    I am sorry that I cannot provide a more favorable answer, but I wanted to be transparent about the limitations of community support. I genuinely hope you are able to work with the marketplace or payment provider to reach a fair resolution.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.