Azure for Students – School Selection List Is Completely Empty

Hasan 5 Saygınlık puanı
2026-09-10T22:33:38.3633333+00:00

Hello,

I am trying to verify my student account for Azure for Students, but I am experiencing an issue with the school selection field.

When I reach the school selection step, the list does not load any results. It remains completely empty, so I cannot select a school or continue with the verification process.

I have tried refreshing the page, using different browsers, and signing in again, but the issue still persists.

Could you please help me resolve this issue and complete the student verification process?

Thank you.

Azure
Azure

Microsoft tarafından yönetilen veri merkezlerinden oluşan dünya çapında bir ağ üzerinden uygulama ve hizmetler oluşturmak, dağıtmak ve yönetmek için bir bulut bilişim platformu ve altyapısı.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.