Founders Hub approved and LinkedIn verified, but "You are not eligible for an Azure subscription"

Murat BAŞARAN 5 Saygınlık puanı
2026-09-04T19:34:49.42+00:00

I was approved for Microsoft for Startups (Founders Hub) and completed the

LinkedIn verification successfully. The portal shows the USD 1000 credit offer

and the "Sign up" button.

When I go through the Azure account creation wizard, the last step fails with

"You are not eligible for an Azure subscription". I tried twice, in two

different browsers (Edge and Chrome).

Important: I have NO active Azure subscription on any account.

  • The Subscriptions blade is empty on my personal account (used for Founders Hub)
  • My company tenant also shows zero subscriptions

So this does not look like a duplicate-subscription case.

I also cannot open a support request from the portal, because the support

extension requires an existing subscription.

SessionID: 0171aa36-fa77-45f8-81ca-762d4d6469fc

TimeStampUTC: 2026-09-04 19:08:54

Country: Türkiye

Could you check why the eligibility check fails and enable subscription

creation for my account?

Azure
Azure

Microsoft tarafından yönetilen veri merkezlerinden oluşan dünya çapında bir ağ üzerinden uygulama ve hizmetler oluşturmak, dağıtmak ve yönetmek için bir bulut bilişim platformu ve altyapısı.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.