Hi engin çiçek,
I can see that you’re using English, so I’ll continue supporting you in this language. If you prefer another language, just let me know.
I understand that you have commands or unattended installation programs that you want to run while formatting and installing Windows 11, but they are not running as expected.
Could you please provide the exact command or program you are trying to run, explain how you added it to the installation media and confirm at which stage it should run? Please also share any error message displayed and confirm whether you are using an Autounattend.xml file, a script or another deployment method.
Kindly remember to remove any product keys, passwords or personal information before sharing the details.
I hope this helps clarify the information needed to investigate the issue further.
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.