Hello, I believe there is a problem with my Outlook.com account's Junk Email settings.

Anonim
2026-09-03T05:56:53.6+00:00

Hello, I believe there is a problem with my Outlook.com account's Junk Email settings.

I cannot remove ANY sender from my Blocked Senders list.

The problem is not specific to one email address. I have tried removing multiple different blocked senders, and every time I click Save, I receive the error:

“Your changes could not be saved. Something went wrong. Please try again later.”

The sender is removed temporarily, but after leaving or refreshing the page, it appears again.

I also tried making changes to the Safe Senders list, but I receive the same error there.

I have tested different browsers, but the issue persists.

Please investigate the server-side configuration of my Outlook.com account and fix the issue preventing changes to the Blocked Senders and Safe Senders lists from being saved.

Thank you.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Ayarlar
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Lucus-V 13,485 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-09-03T17:37:20.5733333+00:00

    Hi Emre Can Ermiş,

    Thank you for posting your question.

    Please note that this is the Microsoft Q&A forum for the Turkish region. However, since you submitted your question in English, I will respond in English to make communication easier.

    From your description, I understand that you are unable to save changes to both the Blocked Senders and Safe Senders lists, and that removed entries reappear after refreshing the page. You also mentioned that the behavior occurs across multiple browsers.

    To help narrow down the cause, could you please provide the following information?

    1. How long has this issue been occurring, did it start recently, or has it been happening for several days or longer?
    2. Does the issue occur when using an InPrivate/Incognito browser session?
    3. Have you tested from a different device (for example, another PC or mobile phone)? If so, does the same behavior occur?
    4. Are you able to make and save other Outlook.com settings changes, or is the problem limited to the Junk Email settings page?
    5. Approximately how many entries do you currently have in your Blocked Senders and Safe Senders lists?

    It is also possible that this is a temporary service-side issue affecting the saving of Junk Email settings. Before proceeding with more advanced troubleshooting, I would recommend waiting 24 to 48 hours and then testing again to see whether the issue resolves itself.

    Please let us know the answers to the questions above, especially how long the problem has been occurring, and we will continue investigating with you.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.