Account Status Confirmation for Inaccessible Email

Emirhan Demirbaş 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-08-30T22:15:39.43+00:00

Hello,

I need official written confirmation regarding the unrecoverable status of an old account for third-party GDPR verification.

Since I cannot include personal details in this initial form, please connect me directly with a support agent.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Hesap yönetimi, güvenlik ve gizlilik
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Ian-T 13,100 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-08-31T06:32:39.9+00:00

    Please note that this is Turkish Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Turkish. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. 


    Hi @Emirhan Demirbaş

    I understand why you need written confirmation. However, this is a user-to-user forum - moderators and members cannot access the account, verify whether it is permanently unrecoverable, provide official documentation, or transfer you directly to an agent.

    Please use Contact Microsoft Support while signed in with another accessible Microsoft account. Describe the request as official account-status documentation required for third-party GDPR verification.

    Please note that support cannot bypass Microsoft’s account-recovery security process or manually change account information. Whether Microsoft can provide the specific written confirmation requested will need to be determined by the support or privacy team.

    Thank you for your understanding and hope you have a good day

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.