Hesap Kurtma

Bilge Tokur 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-08-27T07:25:29.3866667+00:00

Hello,

I am unable to access my Microsoft/Hotmail account:

[Removed PII]@hotmail.com

I have forgotten my password and I am trying to recover my account. The account has my phone number registered and two-step verification is enabled.

I want to specifically clarify that I am able to receive the verification code sent to my registered phone number. However, even after receiving the code, I am unable to successfully complete the sign-in/recovery process and regain access to my account.

I have also submitted the Microsoft Account Recovery Form several times. I provided as much accurate information as possible, including information that I previously used on the account, but I have not received a successful response or been able to regain access to my account.

After trying to sign in and request verification codes multiple times, I am now receiving a message saying that I have made too many attempts today, so I am currently unable to request another code.

This is my personal and actively used email account, and I may have important personal and work-related emails stored there. I am willing to provide any information necessary to verify that I am the legitimate owner of the account.

Could you please advise me on what alternative recovery options are available? I would especially appreciate assistance because I can receive the verification code on my registered phone, but I still cannot access the account, and my previous recovery form submissions have not resolved the issue.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Hesap yönetimi, güvenlik ve gizlilik

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Ian-T 13,100 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-08-28T03:04:17.48+00:00

    Please note that this is Turkish Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Turkish. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. 


    Hi @Bilge Tokur

    I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. Receiving the SMS code confirms access to that verification method, but it does not necessarily complete the entire two-step verification process.

    For now, avoid requesting more codes, as repeated attempts can extend the temporary security block. Once the block clears, try again using an InPrivate/incognito window, a familiar device and network, and select Other ways to sign in if another verification method or a previously saved 25-digit recovery code is available. It's recommended trying another network and using the Microsoft Sign-in Helper.

    Please note that the recovery form may not resolve an account protected by two-step verification when the required verification methods cannot be completed. Forum moderators and support agents also cannot bypass two-step verification, reset the account manually, or access the mailbox.

    Thank you for your understanding and time

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.