My Microsoft Account Was Stolen

dust sans 20 Saygınlık puanı
2026-08-17T16:41:26.9433333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support,

Hello, my name is Dust. My Microsoft account was recently hacked, and the person who gained access to it changed the email address associated with my account to their own email address.

Because of this, I can no longer access my account. Unfortunately, I never added a recovery email address or phone number to the account, so I currently have no way to receive a verification code.

I have tried using the account recovery form, but it says that the Microsoft account does not exist, even though this was the email address I originally used for the account.

I would really appreciate any help you can provide in recovering my account. I can provide any information I remember about the account to prove that I am the original owner.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Outlook | Windows | Windows için Yeni Outlook | Ev için
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
Darhyl Amizola 50,080 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
2026-08-17T17:15:04.8233333+00:00

Hey there. Nice to meet you.

Based on your description, the hacker was able to remove the account's primary email address/security info and replace it with their own email address.

Since the security info has been replaced by the hacker, I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Darhyl

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

1 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.

0 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.