Urgent request to recover access to my Microsoft account

Bengisu Birin 20 Saygınlık puanı
2026-08-03T10:14:51.7633333+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

I am requesting urgent assistance with recovering access to my Microsoft account.

The email address of my account is:

******@hotmail.com

I know my password and I am certain that the password I am entering is correct. However, I cannot access my account because the verification process requires my old phone number, which I no longer have access to.

My account has been locked, and I have already submitted the account recovery form multiple times. I provided the information as accurately as possible, but my recovery requests keep getting rejected.

This email address is very important to me, and I urgently need access to it again. I have used this account for many years and I am the rightful owner of this account.

I kindly ask you to review my case manually and help me regain access. I am willing to provide any additional information necessary to verify my identity and ownership. If possible, I would appreciate an alternative verification method that does not require access to my old phone number.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Kind regards

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | E-posta
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
Darhyl Amizola 50,085 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
2026-08-03T10:51:42.25+00:00

Merhaba! Tanıştığımıza memnun oldum!

Doğrulamak için, hesabınızda iki faktörlü kimlik doğrulama (2FA) aktif mıydı?

Önemli: Aktif bir 2FA'nız varsa, ACSR size kurtarma talebinizin görmezden gelineceğini bildirecektir. Eğer sadece kurtarma talebinin başarılı olduğuna veya yeterli bilgi olmadığını belirten bir mesaj alırsınızsa, bu 2FA'nın devre dışı bırakıldığı anlamına gelir.

Ayrıca, hesabınıza en son ne zaman başarılı bir şekilde giriş yaptığınızı da öğrenebilir miyim?

En iyi selamlarla,

Darhyl

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

1 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.

1 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Bengisu Birin 20 Saygınlık puanı
    2026-08-03T18:40:55.2166667+00:00

    Hello Darhyl,

    Thank you for your response.

    Regarding your questions:

    1. I don’t believe that two-factor authentication (2FA) was enabled on my account. I only had the normal account verification process, and I no longer have access to my old phone number.
    2. The last successful login to my account was in April 2026.

    I am the rightful owner of this Microsoft account (******@hotmail.com) and I urgently need to regain access. I have already submitted the account recovery form multiple times, but my requests were rejected even though I provided the information as accurately as possible.

    Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide to verify my ownership.

    Thank you very much for your assistance.

    Kind regards

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.